Panda Security, The Cloud Security Company, today announced that it has been included as a Visionary in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms” published on January 8, 2014. According to the report, Panda Security moves from the Niche Players quadrant to the Visionaries quadrant. Panda views this as testament to the company’s evolution and the excellent results achieved during the last year.
Gartner‘s research evaluated every vendor in the endpoint protection platform market, based on their products, completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“We believe our position as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms is the best proof that the company is on the right path when it comes to its vision, strategy and portfolio”, said Josu Franco, Director of Corporate Development and Strategic Alliances at Panda Security. “SMBs that are seeking easy-to-manage cloud-based security solutions to protect, manage and support their IT system should consider Panda as their first option”, added Franco.
Panda Security’s key differentiators:
– The Panda Cloud Office Protection management interface, which provides granular role-based management and group-level configurations, and facilitates performance of simple and frequent tasks.
– Easy-to-use report scheduler that delivers reports in PDF.
– Malware detection with several proactive HIPS techniques.
– Cloud database look-up to catch the latest threats.
– Panda Cloud Systems Management: A remote endpoint system management solution which includes audit, configuration, patch and software distribution capabilities, as well as remote control.
– Panda Advanced Protection Service: An advanced threat protection service that monitors and classifies all executables running on endpoints (PCs and servers).
– Competitive pricing and no upfront license costs.
“We are extremely happy to be included as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. This is a great recognition as well as motivation to continue to develop the best solutions to meet customers’ needs”, concluded Panda Security’s Director of Corporate Development and Strategic Alliances.