SafeNet is a leading global provider of data protection. For over 25 years, global corporations and government agencies have turned to SafeNet to secure and protect their most valuable data assets and intellectual property. SafeNet’s data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments.
Safeguarding High-Value Data
SafeNet’s data-centric security solutions have enabled our customers to adapt to the escalating internal and external threats to their high-value data, and rapidly evolve to address new business requirements and compliance mandates. Our products deliver persistent protection of sensitive data throughout the information lifecycle by:
- Protecting Identities of users and applications
- Securing Transactions of critical, high-performance digital processes
- Encrypting Data as it is created accessed, shared, stored, and moved
- Enabling Cloud-based Infrastructures through protection and control of data in virtual environments
- Protecting the Value of Intellectual Property for Independent Software Vendors by providing software and technology vendors with the tools required to effectively and efficiently manage and enforce software licenses, and expand revenue and monetization opportunities in all environments, including the cloud.
SafeNet Technology—Expertise for Tomorrow’s Security Needs
SafeNet’s employees are connected by a sustained force of innovation that has driven the development of many of the industry’s cutting edge products that are currently securing the world’s most valuable and sensitive asset including 550 cryptographic engineers, many of whom hold security clearance. Their leadership has enabled many of our products to obtain the highest levels of security certifications and accreditation.
SafeNet’s Customers – Increasingly Global, Mobile, and in the Cloud
SafeNet serves more than 25,000 customers in over 100 countries, across both commercial and government agencies. Many of the world’s leading global organizations rely on SafeNet to secure their high-value data throughout the information lifecycle— from the data center into the cloud. Those customers utilizing SafeNet solutions include Citigroup, Banamex, Bank of America, Gap, Netflix, Starbucks, Johnson and Johnson, Kaiser Permanente, Cisco, Dell, and Hewlett-Packard.